Dear Bobcat Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to a different, yet exciting 2020-2021 school year at Benson Middle School. We have all faced many challenges, but we are committed to offering the best educational opportunities possible, whether online or in-person! We are committed to the health and success of our students and will do everything in our power to ensure that your student feels safe, happy, and successful. Your student’s teacher will be contacting you on Monday, July 20th or Tuesday, July 21st with more information regarding “At Home Learning” on Thursday, July 23, 2020.
• Expect phone calls from your grade level teacher on Monday, July 20 & Tuesday, July 21, regarding student login information, internet access, other needs, etc.
• Students should check school email between July 20th and 22nd for Google Classroom links.
• Blended Learning for ALL students through Edgenuity online curriculum and Google Classroom virtual platform.
• Attendance, coursework, tests and assignments will be required for a letter grade.
• Teacher will provide feedback, establish connections with their students and maintain student engagement. Student’s check your email.
• When students are not logged in with their teacher, they will work on weekly assignments on their own.
• Parent “At Home” online survey, please click on the link here provided: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/956NCZ2
Our goal is to ensure that every student has the best possible academic and emotional experience for the 2020-2021 school year. We would like to thank you in advance for staying involved in the education of your student. We want you to know that we are here for your child and nothing is more important to us than their health, safety, happiness and academic success. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call the office at 520-720-6800. Thank you for choosing Benson Middle School where “Character Achieved Together is Strong”.
Mr. Thomas P. Webb Sr., Principal
Mrs. Veronica Howe, Student Services Coordinator